@levvis: it’s my birthday in 19 minutes lol x
“Listen up. You’re in trouble. Word is the Capitol’s furious about you showing them up in the arena. The one thing they can’t stand is being laughed at and they’re the joke of Panem.”
1. Wash your sheets every two weeks, I promise you’ll sleep better.
2. If a boy breaks your heart, it’s okay to cry.
3. If a girl breaks your heart, it’s okay to cry.
4. School is important, but there are many things you can’t learn in a classroom. Pursue them.
5. Find your passion, and run with it.
6. No, you don’t need to lose weight.
7. You are beautiful without make up.
8. You are beautiful with make up.
9. Being a good person will never go out of style
10. Buy yourself flowers if you’re feeling sad.
11. Getting enough sleep is very important.
12. Drinking water has so many benefits
13. Believe in fairytales, believe in love, and allow no one to steal your magic.
14. Reading is good for the soul.
15. I am not here to judge you, but I will always support what I think is best for you.
16. I appreciate you.
17. I am proud of you.
18. Even on your worst days, you will never disappoint me.
19. I love you no matter what."
*for Thursday, October 9th
Attack Position by Rich Kelly
Trust me, I’m screaming on the inside….
#throwback :”3 pinakamasasayang / pinaka nakakakilig na araw ng buhay ko. Thank you @noonebutrachel miss na kita.
A few days ago, licensure examination results were released and some of the alumni of my high school, who were upperclassmen when I was still in high school, managed to passed the said task and even some made it to be one of the top. And like how some people post on their Facebook statuses about…